Thursday, May 21, 2009

21st of May 2009 - Suitable Expenses

7 Spey Terrace
Edinburgh
EH7 4PX

Telephone: 0131-550 0895
E-mail: JohnEDouglas@gmail.com

21st of May 2009

FOR PUBLICATION:

LETTER TO THE EDITOR


Dear Sir,

SUITABLE EXPENSES

It is unfortunate that it is only current MPs whose expenses are being opened up to public inspection.

I would be particularly interested to peruse those of the former Independent MP Martin Bell. Perhaps, in view of his anti-sleaze campaigning, he would care to put these in the public domain?

The public has a right to know how much (if anything) we have paid for laundering his white suit!

Sincerely,



John Eoin Douglas

1 comment:

  1. Yes I've always been suspicious of that Randal and Hopkirk impersonating twat. I wouldn't be surprised if he frequents ladies boudoirs kidding on he's invisible. Then goes 'oh sorry I thought I was the deceased one not the see easy one'
    I bet he's got more than one suit though.

    ReplyDelete